These healthy brownies have it all! They are rich, fudgy in the middle and insanely delicious and they are approved by my 2 years old daughter! You are going to be making this for years to come!
Dry Ingredients List:
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Organic CACAO Powder ( not COCOA or hot chocolate)
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
Wet Ingredients List:
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
Pre-heat the oven to 355 ºF (180 ºC) and line an 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking pan with greaseproof/baking paper.
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet one in a different bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into they dry one and mix all together.
- Pour the mix into the baking pan and bake at 355 ºF (180 ºC). for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out with moist crumbs attached (for fudgy brownies).
- Serve the brownies either still warm or once cooled.
- The healthy brownies keep well in a cool dry place in a closed container for 3 - 4 days.
Leave a comment